T1-60 Mastic 3.5 Gallon
Freight Quote - 1-844-309-2945
This is a naturally heavy or large item. If you need to order in quantity, or beleive it may be more cost effective to ship it by freight give us a call so we can get you a freight quote.
- High tack, quick grab
- Easy to clean-up
- Fast drying
Suitable Tile Types
Vitreous, semi-vitreous or non-vitreous tile: ceramic and impervious porcelain
- Concrete, mortar beds, masonry, Portland cement plaster
- Cement backerboards
- Exterior Grade Plywood (EGP) - interior residential and light commercial dry areas
- Gypsum wallboard (interior dry areas)
- Existing ceramic tile
- Fully-bonded sheet vinyl flooring
- Plastic laminates
- Cutback adhesive (see preparation instructions)
Composition & Materials
Proprietary blend of acrylic copolymers, calcium carbonate and inorganic materials.
- Maximum floor tile size: 8"x8"
- Do not bond directly to hardwood, Luan plywood, particle board, parquet, cushion or sponge-back vinyl flooring, metal, fiberglass, plastic or OSB panels.
- When setting moisture sensitive natural stone, cement or agglomerate tile, check with Custom Technical Services; use EBM-Lite Epoxy Bonding Mortar 100% Solids or CEG-Lite 100% Solids Commercial Epoxy Grout.
- Not recommended for installing tile larger than 6"x6" over waterproofing membranes.
- Do not use to install resin-backed marble of stone; use EBM-Lite Epoxy Bonding Mortar 100% Solids or CEG-Lite 100% Solids Commercial Epoxy Grout.
- Recommended for interior use only. Do not use for steam rooms, shower floors or underwater. For those installations, use CUSTOM® Polymer-Modified Mortar Systems.
- Not for use over radiant heat systems.
- Installation dry time varies depending on tile size and density, substrate porosity and ambient conditions.
- Do not use to install fixtures, ungauged natural stone, gauged stone thicker than 3/8" (9.5 mm), transparent glass tile, Saltillo pavers or lug back tile on floors.
3.5 gal (13.25 L) pail