NobleSealant 150 Waterproofing, Membrane And Edge Seamer, 10.3oz Tube
Seals sheet seam edges, seal penetrations, edges, corners, and drains.
- Synthetic co-polymer rubber - high solids
- Adheres to wood, metal, concrete, glass, plastic, & rubber
- Coverage: Approximately 40 linear feet/tube (3/16” bead)
- Broad temperature use range (-65°F to 122°F)
- Unaffected by exposure to water after cure
Waterproofing sealant and seamer used to seam NobleSeal ® sheet membranes together and seal penetrations of the membrane. Provides a seal between the waterproof sheet membrane and the clamping ring drain. Used as a concealed terminal edge and flashing sealant. Adheres preformed corners to the waterproofing membrane or studs. Spot bonds sheets to vertical or horizontal surfaces. Check out the video on shower waterproofing with Noble Sealant 150.