The D24000S 10 in. Wet Tile Saw with Stand
It has a powerful 1.5 HP motor allowing for the saw to cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone.
- It includes a cantilevering rail/cart system allowing for 24 ripping capacity and 18 tile on the diagonal.
- The saw weighs 69 lbs requiring only one person for transportation and set-up.
- The stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame ensuring each cut is an accurate cut.
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on the blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist.
- The saw includes a stand that adjusts to four height positions for user comfort.
- The D24000S includes: wet tile saw, stand and 5 gallon water pan.
- Cantilevering Rail/Cart system allows for 24 in. ripping capacity - 18 in. tile on diagonal
- Only 69 lbs - allows one person to transport and set up saw
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, insuring accurate cuts
- Integrated 45/22.5 degree miter feature for quick angled cuts
- Plunge feature allows the user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray and mist
- Rear and side water attachments can be placed on saw to catch overspray from large tile - keeping the water in the pan
- Removable cutting cart for easy cleaning, includes folding stand
- Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle - 34 in. x 26 in.
- 3-1/8 in. depth of cut allows for cutting of V-cap and pavers
- Powerful 1.5 HP motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone
- 5 gallon water pan allows for quick set-up and break-down
- Edge guide with 2-position 45 degree guide allows for easy line-up of corner cuts.