Aldon - Premium Stripper (1 Gallon)
- Removes All Coating Sealers Tested,Including Epoxies, Acrylics, Urethanes
- Removes stains in the same process
- We are not aware of any companies sealer, of any type including epoxies, that "Premium Stripper" cannot remove - it is that powerful and versatile.
- If there were a sealer that "Premium Stripper" could not remove, there would be nothing left to try but sanding.
- Concentrated strength solvents in a semi-gel base.
- Removes any waxes, cleaner residues, etc. at the same time as removing the sealer.
- Removes sealer coatings ( and graffiti ) from all the surface types on our web pages - ceramic tile, Mexican and terracotta tiles, stone, brick, concrete block, etc. - floors or walls
ITEMS OF INTEREST:
- There is nothing stronger or faster on the market
- A controllable semi-gel that won't run into unwanted areas. An important feature for graffiti removal.
- Odors are suppressed
- As it is removing a sealer, it also cleans old stains and dirt. Many times it will remove stains where nothing else was able to work.
- Economical due to working ingredients being held at the surface and not immediately drying out
- Ideal for graffiti removal for all the same reasons that it works so well on floor coatings, including minimal running down the wall.
- All strippers, including "Premium Stripper" do not remove what is below the surface, therefore, test with water drops when finished to determine floors ability to allow sealer penetration. If the floor (including grout joints) beads water you do not need any more sealer.
- Just use "Lifeguard" on this still nonabsorbent surface.
- Premium Stripper should remove any sealer that has created a coating on top. Some thicker, tougher sealers will require multiple and heavier applications of stripper.
- Premium Stripper removes water base and petroleum solvent base sealers.
SDS Sheet PDF
*Note this product can only be shipped FedEx ground