Aldon - Mexiglaze (1 Gallon)
- For Mexican Tile, Saltillos, all porous surfacing
- Stops Efflorescence - Densifies Weak Material
- Fills All Porous Surfaces To A High Gloss
- Stops "lime pops" in Mexican tile
- "Wet Look" High Gloss
- Acrylic in a solvent base.
- Highly penetrating
- Will enhance natural surfacing colors
- Gloss can be customized from low to high
- Tung oil, linseed oil, wax do not strengthen the body of a soft mexican tile. Mexiglaze does.
- Tung oil and linseed oil can create color problems if a sealer is desired later.
- Tung oil, linseed oil, wax is a high maintenance process. Mexiglaze is not.
ITEMS OF INTEREST:
- High solids for efficient filling of porous Mexican tile and other highly absorbent materials.
- Used indoors and outdoors. Does not yellow.
- Does not break down over time, so only needs to be done once.
- Applying per instructions will do the following:
- Stop efflorescence.
- Stop "lime pops" on Mexican tile.
- Strengthen softer surfacing, like Mexican tile, terracottas, soft stones, etc.
- Prevent peeling because it is penetrated into the surface, not just painted on top.
SDS Sheet PDF
*Note this product can only be shipped FedEx ground
*** Sorry we cannot ship this product to CA due to VOC regulations