Schluter Kerdi Waterproofing Membrane - Give us a CALL we can explore the best freight options for you!
Schluter®-KERDI is a pliable sheet-applied waterproofing membrane and vapor-retarder designed for the direct application of tile. KERDI is ideal for use in tiled showers, bathtub surrounds, residential steam showers, and other tile applications in wet areas.
- Sheet-applied polyethylene waterproofing membrane and vapor retarder
- Eliminates water damage which can lead to mold and mildew
- Features a modified polyethylene (PEVA) core with non-woven polyproplyene on both sides
- Features an anchoring fleece on both sides to anchor the membrane in thin-set mortar
- Ideal for waterproofing in conjunction with tiled surfaces on walls and floors
- KERDI is 8-mil-thick and guarantees uniform thickness
Schluter®-KERDI is a pliable, sheet-applied, bonded waterproof membrane and vapor retarder with limited crack-bridging capabilities. KERDI features a modified polyethylene (PEVA) core with non-woven polyproplyene on both sides to anchor the membrane in the thin-set mortar. KERDI was developed as a waterproofing membrane to be used in conjunction with ceramic and stone tile coverings. Tiles can be installed directly on KERDI using the thin-bed method. Other trowel-applied covering materials, such as plaster, can also be used.