- "U" notches developed in conjunction with NTCA Technical Committee
- Cast aluminum alloy mounting is securely attached with rivets to the tempered steel blade
- The hardest blade available, making them last longer
- Notch style and size help to control depth and amount of adhesive applied
- Notch width = 1/4", Notch depth = 1/2", Space between notches = 1/4"
- Used to spread adhesive or mastic on the base surface before laying tile, carpet, or other floor coverings
- Resilient DuraSoft® handle provides a soft feel, reduces fatigue, and offers excellent durability