NobleSealant 150 Waterproofing And Seamer, 10.3oz Tube
- Synthetic co-polymer rubber - high solids
- Adheres to wood, metal, concrete, glass, plastic, & rubber
- Coverage: Approximately 40 linear feet/tube (3/16” bead)
- Broad temperature use range (-65°F to 122°F)
- Unaffected by exposure to water after cure
Waterproofing sealant and seamer used to seam NobleSeal ® sheet membranes together and seal penetrations of the membrane. Provides a seal between the waterproof sheet membrane and the clamping ring drain. Used as a concealed terminal edge and flashing sealant. Adheres preformed corners to the waterproofing membrane or studs. Spot bonds sheets to vertical or horizontal surfaces.